Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Updates....

I'm messing around with my blog at the moment. Figured out how to get 3 columns, but now trying to figure out how to put a background on here.  Hmmm..... 

Beautiful day here in Houston, Texas today!!  We don't get too many of these types of days here  - upper 70's, lower 80's, low humidity, and wind.  It was so nice outside.  The kids were outside playing today while I was playing with my camera.  Here are a few of my favorites!


I don't think baseball is a tackle sport.... but..... 

Going down.....
Gotcha and Sugar is coming to play....

It's all about HER you know.......  (was trying to take a picture of her brother and she just flew in with her arms wide because she's such a camera hog!!)

Have a great week!
MA



3 comments:

Lynn said...

Your photography is shooting towards the stars.....these are fabulous photos!

Mary-Austin said...

Thank you so much Lynn for the encouragement!! I'm having a fun time with it!

Stacey said...

Lovin' your pics!