Monday, April 27, 2009

Right Now

  • Trying to come up with the perfect photo organization in albums technique
  • Behind in printing my pictures that I will need to take with me to scrap at the end of May for Scrap Weekend
  • Caught between traditional paper scrapbooking and digital scrapbooking
  • Love all the scrapbooking stuff - both traditional and digital
  • Enjoying the blog world
  • Have lots to say... just not enough time to say it.
  • Trying to keep up at work
  • Navigating change at work is stressful sometimes
  • Wishing I could spend more time with the kids but...
  • Very tired listening to Rachel and Stephen fight every time they are in the same room together
  • Tired of being ignored by them as well
  • Wishing for more time with my husband alone
  • Wanting to spend more time on my investments
  • Enjoying my photography class...
  • Considering starting a photography part time business and wondering if I could manage it and if so, how?
  • Need to go through the tutorial on Lightroom before the 30 day trial runs out in 10 days
  • Wanting to do more bible studies by Beth Moore
  • Getting organized to teach Rachel how to drive
  • Scared that very shortly she’ll be out there driving
  • Sad that our time we spend each Weds night just as girls when we travel to/from flute lessons is short lived until she can drive herself
  • Supporting my husband as he gets through the stressful TAKS time at school
  • Hoping Rachel’s surgery goes without a hitch
  • Wishing I could survive on less than 7 hours of sleep consistently
  • I need more time in my days for everything I want to do
  • Excited about my vegetable garden this year
  • Still have to put up fencing and trellis’s in the garden
  • Need some time to catch up on my tv shows that are Tivo’d and waiting....
  • Have a date with my Kindle2 and a good book every night at 10 pm or so - have a list of books a mile long
  • Wishing I could retire (win lottery) so I could spend more time on the things on this list...
  • Tired
There you go.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

As my mother use to tell me, "This, too, will pass." >>>>>>>>>>fleeing.

Hang in there, girl friend, it eventually slows down.

God bless you.