Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th!!

Well, it's a Friday the 13th... but to me, it's just another fabulous Friday!!!   Not much blogging happened this week well, cause I was tired and didn't have much to say!!  I'll catch up soon.

A couple of items of note besides it being Friday and all ...

It's Valentine's weekend?  Have you prepared a pretty card for your sweetie??  (or mom, dad, sister, brother...... shameless reminder to my own children....)   

Rachel has her first ever "let's go to the movies", but "it's not a date, Mom, we're just hanging out" with a guy tonight!!  I won't embarrass her too badly, but I'm excited for her.  It's pretty exciting to be asked to go "hang out"!!   So, we'll be doing some chaperoning this evening.  

Stephen's baseball practices have started for the season, 3 times a week.  So, yes, that's fun!  Luckily, so far, his Dad has made it for most of them, but I'm sure that won't always be the case.  Last night, Stephen had a practice and Rachel had a soccer game at the same time.  Fun times!!

Gotta run now and get to my paying job!!  

Have a great Friday!!

MA

1 comment:

Stacey said...

can't wait to hear about Rachel's "non-date"