Thursday, June 11, 2009

We're still here....




IMG_1348

We're still here.. but we've just been hanging out at home this week. Well... perhaps I should clarify. Rachel and John have been hanging out at home doing not a whole heck of a lot. Me?? Well, I get up while everyone else is still sleeping and GO. TO. WORK. You must know that's just really not fair nor does it make me happy to leave everyone else here and GO. TO. WORK!! Make that LONG commute (well, it's a little shorter in the summer usually, maybe 45 minutes instead of 1 hour or so) to downtown Houston and WORK all day long, make my LONG commute all the way back home to find them still doing NOTHING.

Ok.. well.. I guess that's what summer is all about. I only wish I had a SUMMER like the kids ... and John.

Feel sorry for me yet?? Ok, I know. It's just the way it is.

Stephen is at camp... still having fun I'm sure. I've looked for pictures online and have only found a couple of him playing flag football. I just know he's having a great time though.. he loves the OUTBACK camp....

Have a great Thursday!!

MA

1 comment:

Stacey said...

wishing you had a summer too...heck...wishing I had a summer too!!!