Wednesday, January 7, 2009

They grow up.....and they are beautiful!!

Tonight was a night that no one in the family had any EXTRA out of the house things to do. I love this kind of night. We had a "normal" evening - helped the kids with homework, had a nice dinner together and laughed a lot.

I pulled out the camera for more practice .... and I have a few things to say....
First -----
Rachel is a beautiful young lady.....really, truly beautiful. Check out these pictures.
She's playing with Jesse!

She's posing but she's still just so stinkin' beautiful.
Second -

Stephen is the most handsome young man....

Playing with Jesse.
Third - - - - -
John is a great story teller!! He had us all laughing at the dinner table tonight. It really was a relaxing evening with time for homework, fun and dinner together.

Telling stories at dinner!!
More pictures in the photo gallery!!
It's late.. i'm tired... time for bed!! More tomorrow!
Love, MA

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Your camera practice is paying off...loved the pictures. In this particular session, I think the one of Rachel with your dog is perfect.

I once read that professional photographers take at least fifty pictures before finding one they really like. True or not, that idea makes me feel a lot better when I look at my pictures. :D

Take care and God bless.

http://musingsfromthehill.blogspot.com

Stacey said...

Rachel being beautiful is NOT new news around this family!!! She's been gorgeous since the day she was born...and Stephen...watch out ladies!!! They're both blessed with "prettiness". Love 'em to pieces!!