Saturday, November 29, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEK!!!

It's been a bit since I blogged and we've done so much this week!! It'll take a few posts to get it all on here but it's been a fun time! Let's see ... what's first???

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my family and friends!! My sister Stacey has a really cool blog entry about what she is thankful for this Thanksgiving season!! I'm copying.... sort of. I don't think I could go through my list of what I'm thankful for this year without taking up two days for anyone to read it. So......

The shortened version:
  • I'm thankful for God's grace and guidance in our lives.
  • I'm thankful for my incredibly handsome, generous, loving, strong, patient, cookin', drivin, cleanin', building gardens, cleaning garages, chauffering children, teaching, praying, Dallas Cowboy loving husband John!
  • I'm thankful for my beautiful, smart, sweet, sour cream loving, flute playing, cellphone addicted, cute as a button, driving wannabe, crazy goalie, attitude inflicted, God loving, fifteen year old teenager - Rachel!
  • I'm thankful for my handsome, smart, very creative, quite talkative, baseball loving, scout tenderfoot, electronics oriented, Madden playing, Honeybun loving, "How It's Made" addicted, God loving eleven year old - Stephen!
  • I'm thankful for Ariane, Laila & Justin for allowing us to become a part of their family and welcoming us so warmly this year!
  • I'm thankful for my Mom & Dad, and my sisters - Perry & Stacey for all their love and support in good times and shaky ones.
  • I'm thankful for my crazy nieces and nephews - Macie, Holley, Scott and Allie!! They are so stinkin' cute and smart too!!!
  • I'm thankful for a wonderful long career at the Bank that provides so well for my family financially, is such a stable place that I never feel the need to worry about the safety of my job, and provides job responsibilities that keep me interested and challenged and allow me to enjoy my work and my colleagues!
  • I'm thankful that John has found a school where his teaching skills are valued!
  • I'm thankful for our friends that God has blessed us with!! They love and care for our family in so many ways!!

God has blessed us richly!! Thanks be to Him!

No comments: