Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cowboy Football Update




Cowboys 24 - Redskins 26


Unfortunately, the Cowboys record is now 3 -1 with their loss to the Washington Redskins on Sunday. Heartbreaking loss to a hated rival according to their most devoted fan, John Cox. Lose to the Redskins?? How could you? I'll let John disect the reasons for the loss at a later time. Suffice it to say, with the loss, there was a grey cloud over the Cox house on Sunday afternoon. But, the silver lining is, it wasn't a black cloud!! Luckily, his true devotion and neverfailing love for the Cowboys won out and logically, we were able to grasp that their record is still fabulous at 3 and 1. It's only 1 loss!! We'll beat up Cincinnati this weekend and be back on the road to the Super Bowl!!
On the NFL Pick Contest results, MA was the winner of the Week 4 NFL Pick Contest in the Cox House! My Record is now 3 to 1 as well. Overall Percentage: 65% MA; 56% John :-) I have to boast when I can because there are many more weeks left and it's early yet. John will probably catch up and kick my booty! Too bad there isn't any money resting on these picks. Well, I suppose if there were, I probably wouldn't be winning as gambling with real money & winning don't go together for me! I think my prize for winning is I get to pick our dinner spot for Date Night on Thursday!!

No comments: