Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!! Truly It CAN'T BE!!!! Rachel is 15!!!!
My little Rachel girl is 15 years old TODAY!!!.... how did that happen??? she was just a baby yesterday!!!


Hope you have a wonderful day my love! We love you very, very much! My special Halloween pumpkin girl!!! It's celebration day for Mama too - 15 years ago today, a special little girl came into my world and forever changed my life! A wonderful gift from God!! After a looooong day (well 27 hours exactly), you arrived on Sunday, 10-31-1993 at 5:00 pm (on the dot) and weighed in at 8lbs. even. Happy, healthy and wonderful!!

Now - look at you! 15 years old and just beautiful inside and out and so smart too! You are a wonderful young lady and you make your mama proud!
Love you oodles!!
Mom





2 comments:

Stacey said...

Rachel, Say it isn't so!! I know your mom has been fibbing all of these years and you really aren't 15--cause that means I'm really old!! Love you tons, good luck at your contest Sat. wish I could be there! Aunt Stacey, p.s.check our my blog.

Stacey said...

OOPS!! I mean check OUT my blog