Wednesday, May 27, 2009

School's Almost Out!

IMG_1255B

I love him and this picture.... it's sweet, and weird and cool all at the same time. Stephen's expression is great with that little smirk. Took the picture through a link fence in the dugout. The background has all the cool bokeh in it... those funny shaped discs of light in the upper background have a name. I just like the photo a lot. 

So.. here we are... almost at the end of ANOTHER school year!! Hard to believe that Friday will officially start summer for the kids! John is out in another week for his summer break. Me... well... bankers don't get summers off. Darn it.

Only 2 more days of school. Well... actually, only one day for Rachel girl and two days for Stephen. This has been finals week for Rachel and she doesn't have one on Friday, so she doesn't have to go to school. Sweet for her.

Big day tomorrow for miss Rachel. Doctor's appointment and assuming all goes well, clearance to get out of the big black sling and start moving the arm and shoulder around. Expect it will be somewhat painful and stiff for awhile. Physical Therapy will start next week for about 6 - 8 weeks until it's back to normal.

IMG_1280

Guess we won't be able to call her one wing any more. BTW, that's her "serious" pose. I love her too.

John is going to be a bachelor this weekend and he's looking forward to it...maybe with a little too much excitement! I'm trying to not get a complex about that!! He just seems so happy about it, I'm wondering if I should worry or not. :-) Maybe not. The kids will be with their Dad for the weekend. And... I am heading out of town for a girls scrapbooking weekend. He's all alone and really doesn't know what he's going to do, but he just knows it's going to be great!

IMG_1279

Can't you see that smirk on his face.......  yea.. I love him too.

I am going to scrapbook my tushie off this weekend. I feel like I'm taking my entire scrapbooking room with me to make sure I have all the stuff I use (or may want to use) . I'm sure there will be lots of fun, coffee, chocolate and wine. Well... I'm bringing all three: coffee, chocolate and wine, so I know at least that will be there. Nothing else really matters!!

I'm sure I'll post something while I'm there.... maybe.

Have a great one!

MA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me hear about the dr appt. Have a super weekend. Love them all and you too! meme

Stacey said...

Have a great time!

Lynn said...

Super pictures of both hubby and Stephen.