Monday, August 24, 2009

Bring on the Homework!!!

Oh.. we're back.  We're really back into the thick of things now.  School has started yet again in the cycle of life.  

John has gone back to work.  Not very thrilled.  Heck, I wish I had had 2.5 months off work.  Geez... and not have 12 Million emails waiting for me when I got back.  It's like a fresh slate.  I go for two weeks and have 1200 emails to wade through.  Somehow.. it's just not the same.

Rachel  - first day at Friendswood High School as a sophomore!!  10th Grader!!  Truly... I can't really have a 10th grader do I??  Hard to believe.  I don't have any pictures of her first day because the sophomores, juniors and seniors didn't have to go to school until almost noon because they held the freshman orientation this morning.  So... she wasn't up and dressed when it was time to take Stephen to school.  However.. I'll get one sometime this week.

Stephen - different story.  He started last week actually, but here are some pictures of his first day of 7th grade at Lutheran South Academy.  New school.. new faces.. new experiences.  All very good so far!  He's running cross - country this fall for sports at school.  Fall Baseball begins tomorrow evening with the first practice!! 

Note his "spiky" hair.  LSA is all uniform too so he looks quite sharp!!  He's got his middle school coolness going now (deodorant, gel in the hair and everything!) . 

1st Day of School - Stephen 7th Grade

So... we're off on the school races!!!  On to Day 2!!

MA

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Wow...he looks super cool!!! How does he like his new school. Running cross country??? did you ever get the results of his tests back?