Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yea... it's been awhile.....

I'm back.....updated blog look and all.... life got real crazy all the way around for a couple of months. I was so tired at the end of each day that I couldn't even think about blogging!! Just going to sleep and doing it all over again the next day. It has slowed down a little bit lately so I've been able to catch my breath and catch up on a few other things like my blogging.

Let's see... what has happened over the last couple of months!

  • The calendar says I turned a year older in February. My family did a great job of making me feel special on Feb 5th !!
  • Visited Dallas for our National Sales Conference in February
  • Visited Winter Park, Colorado for a company event - found out tubing on a big snow hill is really fun and not as destructive or painful as skiing. :-)
  • Working tons and tons... trying to make that sales goal
  • Tried to keep up with my band volunteer duties... did not do so well there either, but got it done
  • Visited S. Llano River State Park camping for Spring Break - it was beautiful and peaceful (oh.. and just a tad bit cold)
  • Attending Baseball practices & games - lots and lots
  • Bought a really cool single cup coffee maker - really cool. Love a good cup of coffee!
  • Starting to think about colleges for Rachel.... ok... now that's just really scary... don't want to think about it quite yet as I tend to be on the brink of crying each time I think about it already .... two years ahead
  • Nursing our 6 year old Golden Retriever recovering from a reaction to some type of bite
  • Grieving for a friend who lost their only child in a tragic accident
  • Grieving for a work colleague and praying for his family as he lost his battle with an unknown cancer
  • Praying for other friends who are battling cancer and other illnesses
  • I know God is good even though I often don't understand the outcomes
  • Praying for our country right now and praying there will be a wholesale change coming in November that will send clear messages to our representatives that choose to not listen to the people they represent
I'll be posting some pictures soon of some of these things. I've taken them... they just haven't made it off the camera!!

Time for bed...... and to do it all over again tomorrow!! Baseball for the 4th night in a row tomorrow night!!

It's good to be back.

MA


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Good to see you are back in the swing. You've had quite a few events these past few months.

Any and all prayers are welcomed on one of my sites, Heal the Land. Myself and two others meet to pray weekly for our country as well as for other concerns.

Happy Belated Birthday and God bless.

Anonymous said...

So glad that you back blogging - missed it.
Meme