Friday, March 26, 2010

I love Fridays!!

Why... o why... do I love thee Fridays? Let me count the ways......

1) Is it because I know it'll mean longer sleep tomorrow morning?
(Um.. well, maybe depending on either a child/dog waking me up too early, but hey, the CHANCE is there and even if I'm not sleeping, I don't have to be anywhere else either so I can lounge in my pjs)

2) Is it because I know work may not be so crazy today?
(yep.. it's just a chance)

3) Is it because the traffic is usually somehow lighter on Fridays as if it knows to give the commuters a break as well? (one can pray right? if I say it before I leave the house, maybe God will have it all straightened out for me when I get to the freeway :-))

4) Is it because it's beautiful here today and the itch to be outside is calling my name?
(time for Jeep driving and gardening)

5) Is it because John and I (mostly John) will be getting the garden ready for planting this weekend and I look forward to the hope of wonderful vegetables?
(can't wait for the tomatoes to grow... grow quick little plants!)

6) Is it because I'll be able to spend quality time with my husband and teenagers this weekend?
(yea, if I can catch up with them)

7) Is it because I need to catch up on a million shows I've DVR'd??
(I'm not sure when I'll ever watch them... truly, I have whole seasons of certain shows I've not even began watching yet!! Don't want to spend time inside when the weather is so beautiful outside!)

8) Is it because I'm looking forward to sipping my coffee and reading a book while sitting on the back porch in this beautiful spring weather this weekend?
(yes, now this will be nice... have to take advantage of these rare days as they come! too soon it will be too hot and humid to be comfortable here even in the mornings)

9) Is it because I may be able to sneak some scrapbooking or photography into the weekend?
(yes, really hoping I can have a little bit of time for the fun stuff this weekend!)

10) Is it because there could be a margarita and mexican food on a Friday night?
(Yep... think that's it!)

Here's to your Friday and whatever makes it special!!
MA



No comments: