Wednesday, March 31, 2010

End of March 2010

I am just having a difficult time believing it's the end of March already! Amazing how time just goes faster and faster right now.

Right now we are spending A LOT of time at baseball fields!! Stephen normally plays on the Little League team in the Spring which he is doing again this year. He also made the middle school team so he's playing on both teams right now. Practice every day after school until 5:30 unless there is a middle school game and then there are a couple of little league games each week, so we are spending 3 - 4 afternoons or evenings a week at one baseball field or another. We have probably about 3 or 4 weeks to go with this kind of pace and then it'll drop to just little league games through about half of May, and more if they make the playoffs. He loves to play and I'm happy he's building these memories, but my goodness..... tough on the parents.

I'm hoping to get my tomatoes planted this weekend. We have to do a little clearing out of the garden area first. We found that some animal had dug a little house into one the beds. Not sure what it might have been though. Would a raccoon do this? We have a neighborhood raccoon that visits our back yard along with several others on a consistent basis. We've come across it a few times and it's a little bit of a shock each time. Wonder if he's living in that garden.

Well.. I'm off to bed now but just wanted to drop in a mid week update!

MA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you'r5er back to this regularly - I love reading it.
Happy Easter and lots of love, Meme

Lynn said...

Yikes! A raccoon. Do you know I've never seen one, ever. Hope you got the tomatoes in -- got mine in last Friday.

BTW, you've been tagged. Pop over to my blog to get the details.