Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Busy but Happy!!

Tis the Season

Catching up a bit on the blog for the Christmas Holiday season. We've been busy little elfs down here. There have been holiday concerts, holiday parties, finals and tests, holiday movies, finding, setting up and decorating the Christmas Tree, Christmas shopping, Christmas puzzles to put together, Christmas cookie and other yummy things to bake and Christmas present wrapping to tackle!! Well... I'm still tackling that one. My trusty Helper Rachel can't really HELP this Christmas with one arm to offer, so most of it falls to me. I believe John had Stephen help wrap the presents for me. LOL...

Kids are out of school for two weeks and are thrilled to be sleeping late!! Last day of work pretty much for the 2009 year is behind me from yesterday so I will be able to catch up on my snoozing as well!!

Oh - before I forget, one tidbit of interesting Christmas knowledge about my 12 year old son this year. He has a fascination with a Christmas Song this year - We wish you a Merry Christmas -musically arranged with farting. Yes, farting. It has begun. The strange fascination that boys/men have with bodily noises. It has been very comical to watch him this year!!

Off to wrap (more)!!

MA


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Another incredibly fabulous header for your blog. I can stand it no longer. What program are you using to create your wonderful headers?

Merry Christmas to you and to all of your family. Concerning your son, Stephen --- BOYS!

Mary-Austin said...

Hey Lynn - I use Photoshop CS4 or Elements to pull them together . However, I buy many of the cute little elements I use from various digital scrapbooking sites and then just put them together with various papers, etc and colors. It's fun!!