Friday, October 9, 2009

Trying to get Motivated

So.. I've been a bad blogger of late. Have had to play the catch up game from my time spent on Jury Duty but really, have just been tired and not very motivated and not a lot to say!! Although.. I'm sure there were things to say.

This past weekend was fun with my parents visiting, sitting in the rain at band competition, traveling to the Woodlands to watch a cross country meet, and the Sunday recovery from the really busy day on Saturday! I have pictures too!! Ok.. I'll get them out here.

Good thing - today is Friday. We're going to see a lot of rain today and THANKFULLY, cooler temps as this week has been just like July here with the heat and humidity!! YUCK!! Can't wait for a little cooler, less wet air. Have to go through a bit of rumbling thunder and light show to get it, but it'll be here soon.

Friday Night Lights are sort of questionable around here this evening waiting on the storm. But, if possible, we'll be back out watching the incredible marching band (their show really is REALLY good!) and supporting our football team!!

Trying something new here:

TEN THINGS ABOUT TODAY:

1) I will work a lot today!

2) I will talk to my Mom on the phone.

3) My daughter will wear her pretty Homecoming Mum today at school and the game!

4) We will make our pilgrimage to the High School Football stadium this evening, barring any rain.

5) We will watch the Band march their great show (if no rain)

6) It will get much wetter and cooler today! (YAY)

7) Our 90+ degrees and 99% humidity will end today!! (YAY)

8) Stephen wrote an email to KSBJ to ask them to play his favorite song this morning - Wait & See by Brandon Heath

9) My husband is plotting to create the perfect plan for the Cowboy Game on Sunday.

10) I will think about scrapbooking.... but not actually get to do it today!


There you go!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love your new header. You are busy to say the least. :D We had rain today and the cool weather is wonderful. Hubby got stuck this morning in mud when by going a little into the pasture he gave some extra room to a friend of mine.

Enjoy the weekend.