Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Happy Mother's Day to all Mom's out there.... my Mom, my sister Stacey and all the other Mom's I know.

I hope everyone had a lovely day!!

I had a great day here in Houston with my family!! Slept late which is always a luxury!

John cooked a nice brunch for me today - eggs, sausage and biscuits. It was yummy with my coffee!!

I spent the rest of the day playing on my computer with pictures I took yesterday of Rachel and Kayla. I'll be posting them soon and I happen to like several of them!

All the kids made sent their Mother's Day wishes!! Ariane texted, Laila called and sent a neat card with our pictures on it from the Dallas Cowboy game last Thanksgiving, Rachel made a pretty card, got some yummy chocolate covered strawberries and flowers, and Stephen made a neat card too.

I feel so loved!!

John then made a special dinner meal for us. What did I request?? The same fantastic meal we had last weekend when we visited San Antonio for Perry's wedding shower - Lamb, potatoes, and brussel sprouts and also a pineapple upside down cake. He added a tomato/mushroom salad and homemade rosemary and garlic biscuits. Boy... was it all absolutely wonderful! I've never been a brussel sprouts lover but I tell ya, John cooks them so well that I absolutely love them. It must be the bacon!! :-) The lamb was just cooked perfectly... and the pineapple upside cake was truly probably one of the best I've ever had!!

I'm stuffed!!! and very loved!!

Here are a few pictures of course!!

IMG_4794
Wonderful Cards!!

IMG_4783
Beautiful Pictures

IMG_4786
Fantastic Lamb cooked by my fantastic husband!

IMG_4788
Love mashed potatoes!!!

IMG_4785
Tomato & mushroom in vinaigrette dressing

IMG_4784
Rosemary & garlic biscuits

IMG_4778
Beautiful & Fantastic Pineapple Upside Down Cake

No comments: